Versetta Stone Panelized Siding
The Beauty of Stone, the Simplicity of Siding
Looking to add stone accents to your home’s exterior or interior, but think it will be too hard to install or expensive? Boral Versetta Stone allows you to add exterior facades and stunning interior walls when building new, or remodeling your existing home.
Versetta stone siding can add significant curb appeal with its look and texture of real ledgestone, but without the hassle or high price.
Looks Like Stone, Installs Like Siding
Versetta Stone is a mortarless, cement-based manufactured stone veneer with a panelized design that is installed similarly to siding with nails and screws. This allows carpenters and contractors to recreate the look of authentic stone masonry without using mortar and speeding the installation of the product significantly.
With no need to paint, coat or seal, it is backed by a 50-year limited warranty including one-time transferability. Versetta Stone stone veneer products are also made from a minimum of 50% recycled content. It also comes with ….
- Nail Strip 60-year corrosion resistance
- 110 mph wind load resistance
- Class A Fire Rating
- Less than 3% mass loss in freeze/thaw testing
- Minimum of 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment™
- NAHB Green Approved Product
Color and Texture Selection Based on Today’s Trends
Versetta Stone is available in two profiles and six colors and comes with a full line of accessories.
- Ledgestone offers the rugged texture and irregularity of well-worn stone.
- Tight-Cut gives the traditional look of quarried limestone fit tightly together emulating rural 19th century American architecture.
Henry Poor Stocks Versetta Stone
Henry Poor carries two of the most popular Versetta Stone products in stock.
Ledgestone: Sterling – Flats and Corners
Ledgestone: Plum Creek – Flats and Corners
Also available as special order items with a one week lead time are:
Ledgestone: Mission Point – Graphite – Sand – Terra Rosa
Tight Cut: Graphite – Mission Point – Terra Rosa – Sand – Sterling – Plum Creek
No Mortar, Easy to Install
Versetta Stone mortarless panels are designed for quick, easy installation using mechanical fasteners.
- Installs with screws or nails
- No metal lath or scratch coat necessary to install
- Panels interlock with tongue and groove system
- Built-in rain screen
- Pre-drilled weep holes allow water to escape
- No seasonal restrictions on installation
Buy 5 Squares, Get 1 Square Free
Starting July 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018, Henry Poor Lumber is running a special promotion on any IN-STOCK Boral Versetta stone siding. Buy 5 squares and get an additional square FREE. (Limit one per customer.)
For More Information
Give us a call at 765-474-1388 or send us an Email and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and show you samples of the different options available to you.