Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation
Make Your Home More Comfortable by Adding Insulation
Does your home feel a little cool during the winter months? Or does your heating bill continue to get larger each year? Perhaps its time to add to your home’s insulation and increase the comfort of your home and lower your monthly heating bill.
It’s Not That Hard to Add More Insulation
Adding more insulation to areas of your home that are not finished including basements, crawl spaces and attics is easy. By increasing the R-value of your home’s insulation you will keep more heat in and the cold out.
Flexible Blanket Insulation
Owens Corning EcoTouch PINK Fiberglas insulation is a preformed, flexible blanket insulation. It is available unfaced or faced with either a kraft or foil vapor retarder. It is produced in R-values from 11 to 49, with thicknesses ranging from 3.5 inches to 14 inches.
- Excellent thermal control
- Effective acoustical control
- Long term performance and will not settle nor slump within wall cavities.
- With less dust than other fiberglass products, EcoTouch PINK Fiberglass insulation has excellent stiffness and recovery characteristics.
- Compression packaging from Owens Corning speeds job site handling and installation.
- Wood-framed wall, floor, and roof/ceiling cavity wall assemblies
- Metal-framed wall and floor cavity wall assemblies
- Furring strips installed on the interior surface of basement walls
- Interior surfaces of basement and unvented crawl space foundation walls
Blowing additional ProPink L77 Insulation into your attic or walls provides up to 45% reduction in noise transmission along with outstanding thermal performance. ProPink L77 Loosefill can be easily installed with nearly any blowing machine.
- Able to be blown into walls at 2.5 lb density to provide equivalent airflow reduction and greater R-value than cellulose.
- Virtually no settling, preserving thermal performance over time
- Resistance to moisture, fungus, and mold-growth
- Noncombustible, non-corrosive and validated to be formaldehyde free
- Meets NFPA 13 Standard for noncombustible insulation as an alternative to mid-floor sprinklers.
Henry Poor Lumber Stocks Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation
When it’s time to add to or install new insulation to your home, Henry Poor Lumber will deliver your insulation right to your front door. For more about this outstanding product and pricing information, please give us a call at 765-474-1388.