Description: Cabinet specialty retailer is seeking a professional cabinet designer /sales associate to join our team. We service customers in the retail, builder, and commercial industries by providing quality cabinet and countertop products and outstanding customer service.
Position Summary: Generate customer leads and cabinet sales from walk-in retail traffic and assigned referrals from management. Candidate must be able to assist clientele with selection, design, and purchase of cabinets, countertops, and related products. This position requires maintaining deadlines while accurately providing retail and design services to our customers.
- Greet and assist walk-in prospective customers
- Consult, design, and execute sales for cabinets and countertops.
- Travel to job sites to perform field measure, create design layout, and assist with after sales service
- Prepare and submit cabinet orders for production
- Assist with maintenance and updates of department displays and fixtures
- Minimum of 5 years previous cabinet sales and design experience
- Currently working with 20/20 design software
- Ability to develop relationships with contactors, builders, and suppliers
- Proficient with computer
- Strong math, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to read blueprints and complete bids for retail, builder, and commercial projects
Interested applicants please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org